Recently a Sunday School Teacher asked her class to write notes to God. Here are some of the notes the children handed in:
- Dear God: Are You really invisible or is it just a trick?
- Dear God: I didn’t think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool.
- Dear God: Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don’t You just keep the ones You have?
- Dear God: I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I’m having a hard time loving all of them.
- Dear God: In school they told us what You do… But Who does it when You’re on vacation?
- Dear God: Is it true my father won’t get in to Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?
- Dear God: Did You mean for the Giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
- Dear God: Who draws the lines around the countries?
- Dear God: I went to this wedding and they kissed right in the church. Is that okay?
- Dear God: Maybe Cain and Abel would not have killed each other so much if they had their own rooms. That’s what my Mom did for me and my brother.
- Dear God: Did You really mean “do unto others as they do unto you”? Because if You did, then I’m going to get my brother good.
- Dear God: Thank You for the baby brother… but what I asked for was a puppy.
- Dear God: If You watch me in church on Sunday, I’ll show You my new shoes.
- Dear God: Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
- Dear God: I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big, but not with so much hair all over.
- Dear God: You don’t have to worry about me – I always look both ways.
Have a merry AND Glorious day!! Remember, “This IS the day the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.” — Psalm 118:24 (paraphrased).